Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Ah, I'm starting to remember why I didn't move over to blogger years ago.  Picasaweb pretty much sucks.  I'm noticing that it seems to attache invalid links to photos after you upload them so you can see them in your photo album but you can't link to them.  So you have to go to the photo album, export out the one that isn't working and then import it back in.  Sometimes more than once.  This is a problem I never had on xanga.  Anybody have any ideas on that?

Sunday I led a Different Spokes ride out to Marin.  We headed out to China Camp via Wolfe Grade and then rode Lucas Valley to Nicasio and then Cheese Factory before heading home via Novato.  We had FANTASTIC weather that was warm but not hot and generally gorgeous.  How I love September in the bay area!



 
 



I headed home for dinner and we went to bed pretty early.  I was beat.

Bike Mileage:

Today84.8
Week to date158.2
Month to date84.8
Year to date6,064.5
To Goal1,935.5
Over (Under) plan650.8
YTD Mileage vs Last Year688.1
Rolling Year7,037.8
Since Inception 10/1/0746,532.2

No comments:

Post a Comment