Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sunday I led a Different Spokes ride out to Limantour Beach.  It was a beautiful day and we had a great ride although Gordon had a bit of trouble coming back from the beach and ended the day a little early via Marin General.  He's a little banged up but will be OK.  We had lunch at Point Reyes Station and then the fastest return to San Francisco I'd ever managed.  I almost collided with an SUV in Sausalito whose driver had concluded that the bike line was the next best thing to the driving lane regardless of its occupants.  I've gave him my standard issue f-bomb laden tirade which although absolutely expected in San Francisco, raised some eyebrows at the outdoor restaurant full of people in Sausalito.  Here are some pics:





Gorgeous Limantour Beach:









The Angel's Trumpet tree Mr. Poe planted for me is crazy in bloom and looks and smells amazing:


We're giving away this cabinet.  I took some pics for Facebook and the entire world was enchanted with Mr. Poe's Vanna White performance.   You're too late if you wanted it.  It's ending up at our friend Roger's ski cabin:






Bike Mileage:

Today101.3
Week to date163.8
Month to date377.4
Year to date6,357.1
To Goal1,642.9
Over (Under) plan636.6
YTD Mileage vs Last Year654.5
Rolling Year7,144.3
Since Inception 10/1/0746,824.8

No comments:

Post a Comment