Friday, September 20, 2013

Thursday, September 19, 2013

I haven't been too active this week.  Thursday I came into work Market to Laguna to McAllister to Polk to O'Farrell to Grant to Post to Kearny to Clay to Sansome.  I had lunch downtown and then I went and hung out with Mr. Chris after work.  Wednesday I came into work down Market and then headed home early and worked from home while I sorted my new study.  Mr. Poe has finally consented to let me move my study to the room at the back of the house which we'd been calling a living room and have seldom used in the decade we've lived on Ord Court.  I got a new desk and we moved some of the storage in the cabinets around.  We're still discussing hanging some of my stuff but it will happen sooner or later.  Here's how it looks:


The dogs don't like any change at all and are still working out who gets to sit where.  Sadly poor Rufus, the previous main resident of the room, seems to have been evicted entirely by snarling little dogs.  I worked from home on Thursday and got everything finished.  I'm loving my swanky new digs.

No comments:

Post a Comment