Friday, September 6, 2013

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Thursday I managed to get out of bed and went for a ride before work.  I headed off Corbett to Portola to Laguna Honda into 7th to Judah to 9th and into Golden Gate Park.  I headed over to the Shakespeare Garden which I think always looks best in the morning:



Check out the gorgeous sign at the entrance:


Amazing detail:


I headed over to the Music Concourse for a pic of the De Young:


I came home for lunch and then went for a ride after work.  I headed off 2nd to Howard to 11th to Bryant to 25th to Valencia to Tiffany to San Jose to Monterey into Santa Clara.  I love Saint Francis Wood.  It's has so many super fantastic homes.  Shame about all the fog.  But not today:



I continued on Santa Clara to Portola to Claremont to Dewey to Laguna Honda into 7th to Hugo to 3rd to Frederick to Stanyan to Waller.  I stopped for a pic of this gorgeous apartment building at Waller and Cole:




I continued on Waller to Buena Vista West to Upper Terrace to Roosevelt to 17th to Mars to Corbett to Ord and home for dinner.  After dinner I got cleaned up and went to bed.


Bike Mileage:

Today29.5
Week to date59.2
Month to date144.0
Year to date6,123.7
To Goal1,876.3
Over (Under) plan622.4
YTD Mileage vs Last Year689.7
Rolling Year7,077.4
Since Inception 10/1/0746,591.4

No comments:

Post a Comment