Monday, September 16, 2013

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Wednesday I got up and out on the bike on my way to work.  I headed out Corbett to Portola to Woodside to Dewey to Taraval and down to the coast.  I came up the Great Highway and went into Golden Gate Park at Bernice Rodgers and took that to MLK to Middle where I stopped at Metson Lake which is this astonishing shade of green for some reason:


 I continued on Middle to Transverse to JFK to 8th to Lake to Arguello to Clay to Presidio and into the Presidio.  I came out at the Lombard Gate and took Lyon to Greenwich where I saw this super gorgeous police station:
 


I continued on Greenwich to Steiner to Green and stopped for a pic of pretty St. Vincent De Paul:


I took Green and noticed a couple of buildings that seemed to have survived the earthquake and fire:


This is the 1857 Feusier octagon house:


I continued on Green to Jones to Pacific to Taylor to California to Halleck and into work.  I headed home for lunch and then went and hung out with Mr. Chris after work.  I headed home and attemped to go all 'Julia Sugarbaker' on Mr. Poe for his failure to open his presents but it probably came out a lot more 'Carrie'.  Argh.  I went to bed.  


Bike Mileage:

Today27.1
Week to date47.3
Month to date260.9
Year to date6,240.6
To Goal1,759.4
Over (Under) plan607.8
YTD Mileage vs Last Year590.3
Rolling Year7,027.8
Since Inception 10/1/0746,708.3

No comments:

Post a Comment