Friday, September 27, 2013

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Wednesday I came down into work down Market and went home for lunch.  I went for a nice ride after work.  It was a bit of a disaster getting out of downtown because of the Oracle thing and a baseball game.  Traffic was gridlock and drivers were a little punchy.  But I finally made it down 2nd St to Townsend. This is the pretty Caltrain depot:


I continued on Townsend to Kansas to 17th to Hampshire.  There are some really pretty homes on Hampshire which is kind of surprising since today the neighborhood is a little rough:



I continued on Hampshire to 24th to Valencia to Mission to Cortland to Bocana to Holly Park.  Which is so very pretty and I don't think a lot of people even know that it's there:


I continued on Holly Park to Murray to Crescent to Agnon.  St Mary's Park is a gorgeous neighborhood when the weather's right and it isn't ofter that way:


I took Agnon to Justin to Alemany to Geneva to Harold to Holloway to Junipero Serra.  This is the interesting Ingleside gate at Estero:


I continued on Junipero Serra to Moncada where I saw this gorgeous Mid Century(?) house!  I even like the color.  It's fabulous:


I continued on Moncada to Paloma to Ocean to Santa Ana into 14th to Taravel to Merced to Hernandez to Laguna Honda to Portola.  I stopped at Corbett for pics of the sun starting to set over my favorite city:



I took Corbett to Ord and home for dinner.  After I got cleaned up and went to bed.

Bike Mileage:

Today25.8
Week to date33.9
Month to date509.9
Year to date6,489.6
To Goal1,510.4
Over (Under) plan549.9
YTD Mileage vs Last Year565.4
Rolling Year7,255.3
Since Inception 10/1/0746,957.3

No comments:

Post a Comment