Thursday, September 5, 2013

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Tuesday I came into work Market to Laguna to Ellis to Taylor to Post to Kearny to Clay to Sansome.  I went to the gym over lunch and then and went and visited with Mr. Chris and David after work.  I had to take the wheels off my bike to fit it in and Mr. Chris expressed concern about getting the rear wheel back on.  I was all, 'don't worry--  I'm a professional'.

Wednesday it took me 45 minutes to get the rear wheel back on my bike.  Seriously.  Old bike + new wheel = disaster.  I shudder to think what I'm gonna do when I get a flat on the road with that.  I came down Market and was late for my meeting and covered in grease despite my attempts to clean up before leaving the house.  It pretty much ruined my morning.  I headed home for lunch which cheered me up because it was a beautiful day.  I noted that Mr. Poe still hasn't opened his birthday presents ALTHOUGH there has been some action as he's opened all of his cards.  Remember:  his birthday isn't over until he opens all of his gifts!



After work I headed off Pacific to Fillmore to Clay to Spruce to Washington to Arguello which was GRIDLOCK at lake because of all the Rosh Hashanah shizz at the synagogue.  I took Lake to 8th to Cabrillo to Funston and headed into Golden Gate Park at the Rose Garden.  Which looked pretty good.  For some reason, there were a lot of orange roses in bloom and those are my very favorite:






I don't know what kind of roses they are but I love them.  They're so crazy pretty:


The De Young as seen from the Rose Garden:



I got on JFK and stopped at Stow Lake.  The last time I was here they had drained it but it's full again and lookin' good:


I continued on JFK to Bernice Rodgers to La Playa to Irving to the Great Highway and down the coast to Taravel to Merced to Hernandez.  This is the view looking down Vasquez from Hernandez with Laguna Honda hospital in the background:


I continued on Hernandez to Laguna Honda to Portola to Corbett to Ord and home for dinner.  After dinner I got cleaned up and was in bed by 8:30.

Bike Mileage:

Today25.4
Week to date29.7
Month to date114.5
Year to date6,094.2
To Goal1,905.8
Over (Under) plan614.8
YTD Mileage vs Last Year668.1
Rolling Year7,067.5
Since Inception 10/1/0746,561.9

No comments:

Post a Comment