Friday, October 11, 2013

Friday, October 11, 2013

I haven't been very athletic this week.  I rode in on my bike Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday but I just came in and went home.  Let's not have too many weeks like that!  Friday I came into work on Muni and then went to my class over lunch.  After work, I went for a walk with Mr. Chris and then we went and smelled things and Barney before having a glass of wine and waiting on David.  When he showed they went to dinner and I headed off on foot towards the Mission as fast as my feet would carry me.  Mission street is not generally nice neighborhood and there's less to see than you'd think.  I think I would have been happier on Market.  I got some pics on my way uptown just to show that it isn't all bad:

 


I got into a conversation with some stranger about this building.  Did he really love the exuberant terra cotta decoration?  Or did he have a more prurient interest?



I went and got Mr. Poe and I falafel and then headed home for dinner.  After we got cleaned up and we went to bed.  It had been a very long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment