Friday, October 4, 2013

Friday, October 4, 2013

Friday I came into work on Muni and then went to my spin class over lunch where the instructor managed to behave himself.  After work I went on a fabulous walk that came in at about 8 miles.  I took Muni to Cole Valley and then headed for UCSF.  I love the pretty homes on 3rd.  And the original brick street--  or most of them-- are an added treat:


There's a greenspace between Mr. Sutro and 7th and I walked around looking for trails.  No trails that go anywhere, but there is a lovely community garden:





I did a small amount of Forest Hills.  I love this house.  It's so minimal!  I love the way the architect has pared down the elements for maximum impact.  Fabulous:



Pacheco Steps:


This guy was lying in the grass in somebody's front yard on Merced.  So many questions:  Is it his house?  Why has has he removed most of his clothes but left his horrible socks on?  What's in the blue tin my his arm?  Crisco?  Frosting?  I didn't think I was gonna like any of the answers I got so I kept moving:


 Laguna Honda from Vasquez and Garcia:



I headed up to Edgehill which is a pretty neighborhood which is carefully hidden and almost inaccessible.  It's got some beautiful homes with wonderful views:




I started heading for home via the Mission so I could get Mr. Poe and I dinner from Ali Babba's.  I love this building at 22nd and Valencia:


I stopped and had a drink with Mr. Chris and David at Eureka on my way home and was almost in trouble for being late but I had lamb and who can stay mad at that?  We had dinner and then we went to bed.  Long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment