Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday I came into work on Muni and then went to my spin class over lunch where the instructor was back to his douchey behavior although it wasn't directed at me.  After work I went for a nice walk that came in at 7.2 miles.  I headed down 1st and got some pics of the site for the transbay terminal:



It's amazing how the area south of the Financial District has blossomed in the last decade.  It's pretty amazing:


South Park continues to get less sketchy as the neighborhood improves.  It looked gorgeous:



Ballpark:




Then I headed over to Mission Bay to have a look at the UCSF campus.  It's a little too new for me but it's stunning:




I'd initially made plans with Mr. Poe to go out to dinner but we ended up just getting take out because it was late and we were tired.  I had falafel and it was grand.  We went to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment