Monday, October 14, 2013

Monday, October 14, 2013

Monday was walk2werq Monday and I walked Sanchez from 19th to where it ends in Glen Park and then headed over to Sunnyside Conservatory before getting my donut and then getting on BART at Balboa Park.  I almost didn't make it out of the house because adorable dogs were cuddlin':


 The sun started coming up when I was on Liberty Hill:


This is the sun rising behind Bernal Hill from Glen Park:


We used to go to Destinations Bakery all the time when I first moved here.  I don't think there's a thing there that I could eat but I remember it as being delicious:


I love this cottage in  Glen Park.  I don't think it's an old house because it's way too big for its style to be original:


The view of San Bruno Mountain from the Sunnyside District:


I headed into the Sunnyside Conservatory which is so pretty inside.  I love it:



So cute:



I got my donut and headed into work.  I headed home for lunch and then had my spinning class after work.  I always get on Muni at Powell so I can stretch my legs.  I took a few pics of Union Square.  I love it there:




 I headed home for dinner and then we hung out a little before going to bed.  I didn't even make 8:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment