Monday, October 21, 2013

Monday, October 21, 2013

Monday was walk2werk Monday and I had a fantastic walk into work that came in at about 7.2 miles.  I walked around but not through Buena Vista Park and then headed around Lone Mountain and over to Laurel Village.  Then I headed down to Japantown and took a few pics:

 

This is gorgeous St. Marks Lutheran.  I've never been in but it's on my list:


 This is the old Cadillac Dealership that's now a movie theater and some other stuff.  It isn't doing well--  there's a Halloween costume place in it and that can't be a good sign:



I love the entrance.  So pretty:


I took O'Farrell down to Union Square and then down to Whole Foods at 4th and Harrison for my donut and then I headed into work.  I headed home for lunch.  After work I tried to go to my spin class but it was cancelled because of the BART strike so I decided to walk home.  I headed down Geary which is surprisingly sketchy and then made my way to Alamo Square and then stopped in Duboce Park for a pic:


I continued up Market and noted this jaw dropping view of the fog rolling in over Twin Peaks:


I headed home for dinner and then we went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment