Friday, October 18, 2013

Sunday, October 20, 2013


Friday I went into work on Muni and then went to my spin class over lunch.  After work I walked home via Nob Hill and then I gave Mission St another chance.  Then I headed home up Market for dinner.  It came in at 4.2 miles.

This is the 1958 Masonic Center which is sooooooo fabulous.  I love both it and its elaborate frieze:



This represents the four branches of the military:


This represents the tug of war between good and evil:


I headed down to the Mission where I saw this building with it's fantastic terra cotta facade:


You can see me taking the pic in the mirror:


I headed up Market where I saw that Whole Foods is about to open.  I love this building:


I headed home for dinner and then went to bed early.

I didn't do very much over the weekend.  I'd planned to ride but canceled at the last minute.  There's a lot going on right now and I'm definitely feeling overwhelmed.  But it's gonna be OK because I got a new pair of shoes on Saturday:


Aren't they super gay?  Mr. Poe cackled with delight when he saw them.  THESE are the shoes that are gonna make it all OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment