Sunday, October 6, 2013

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Sunday I led a Different Spokes Ride up Mt Tam.  We thought it was gonna be super hot but the weather turned out to be PERFECT.  Warm but not hot, not too windy, a few clouds.  We had a great ride and it was pretty much a fabulous day.  Evidence:







Sal and David:


 We ran into Patrick at Alpine Dam Lake.  He's there an awful lot.  He may actually live there.  Also, he's ridiculously hot.


Looking west from the bike path in  Mill Valley:


I headed home for dinner and we went through a few more boxes from the guest room.  I found this in a poster roll that I hadn't looked at in years.  How fabulous!  Mr. Poe hates it of course, but I think it will be fabulous in my bathroom.  Developing:


I tried to stay up late but couldn't even make it til 8:30.  Not complaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment