Thursday, October 3, 2013

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Wednesday I came into work down Market and then headed home for lunch.  After work I went for a nice ride.  I headed off Pacific to Webster where I stopped for a pic of the Synagogue on Webster at California that I have a lot of trouble photographing:




I continued on Webster to Clay to Spruce to Washington where I stopped for pics of my favorite view of the North Bay:



I took Washington to Arguello to Lake and into Mountain Lake Park where I got a pic of the work they're doing on the lake.  It's got a lot of toxic sludge at the bottom and they're trying to sort that:


I continued on Lake to El Camino Del Mar to 32nd to Clement to 34th to Cabrillo to 47th to Fulton to the Great Highway.  I headed down the coast and got a bunch of pics of the beach as I headed down the coast.  Note that the new bike lane on the Great Highway isn't a big success.  It's impossible to keep the sand dunes out of the bike lane so you're constantly having to move into the traffic lane which kind of sucks.  Ah,well.  It's the thought that counts.





I took the Great Highway to Taravel to Merced to Hernandez to Laguna Honda to Portola to Corbett to Ord and home for dinner.  And then we went to bed early.  Of course.

Bike Mileage:

Today25.5
Week to date25.5
Month to date25.5
Year to date6,592.5
To Goal1,407.5
Over (Under) plan477.5
YTD Mileage vs Last Year470.2
Rolling Year7,262.8
Since Inception 10/1/0747,060.2

No comments:

Post a Comment