Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Wednesday I came into work Market to Laguna.  I stopped for a pic of the new apartment building that is going up next door to the Gay and Lesbian Center.  I had high hoped for it, but it smacks of cheapness:


I took Laguna to Post to Kearny to Clay to Sansome and into work.  I headed home for lunch and got a pic of our freshly painted front deck minus the beautiful vines.  We added some lights so that it didn't look so grim:



 Ashley Jr. lounging in the sun:


Rufus looking extra happy:


After work I headed off 2nd to Howard to 11th to Harrison and stopped at 18th for a pic of the beautiful Carnival mural between 18th and 19th:


I continued on Harrison to 20th to Valencia to Tiffany to 29th to San Jose to Monterey to Ridgewood to Floor to Hazelwood to Greenwood to Plymouth to Wildwood to Faxon.  I stopped for a pic of a house in the best Halloween drag I've seen so far:



I continued on Faxon to De Montefort to Ashton to Head to Holloway.  I stopped for a pic of the Library at Holloway and Junipero Serra.  Midcenturylicious:


I took Junipera Serra to Winston to 20th to Eucalyptus to Clearfield into 34th to Wawona to 34th to Vicente to 20th to Taravel to Merced to Hernandez to Laguna Honda to Portola to Corbett to Ord and home for dinner.

Bike Mileage:

Today26.6
Week to date51.9
Month to date256.9
Year to date6,823.9
To Goal1,176.1
Over (Under) plan270.5
YTD Mileage vs Last Year409.9
Rolling Year7,407.0
Since Inception 10/1/0747,291.6

No comments:

Post a Comment