Sunday, November 17, 2013

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Friday I came into work on Muni and went to my spin class at lunch.  There was a sub and she was really nice so I had a good class.  After work I walked home via Mid Maket and Mission Dolores.  It came in at 4.7 miles.  I got home and hung out with Mr. Poe and we waited for our houseguests, Tom and Art to arrive.

Saturday I went to the grocery store with Mr. Poe in the morning and then attempted some gardening after lunch.  Then I went for a walk with Tom and Art out to Pacific Heights and dazzled them with the size of some of our mansions.  Then we headed home and had dinner and then we went to bed early.

Sunday I rode with my friend David out to Cheese Factory and back via Novato and we managed a pretty rapid clip.  We were out and back in seven hours with long stops in Fairfax and San Rafael and a short one at the Cheese Factory.  It was pretty chilly and we didn't have much company at the Cheese Factory other than some ducks:


We headed home and I got cleaned up and we had dinner and I was actually in bed at 7:15.  Which actually seemed a little late to me.

Bike Mileage:

Today82.2
Week to date131.0
Month to date185.7
Year to date7,017.4
To Goal982.6
Over (Under) plan(83.9)
YTD Mileage vs Last Year603.4
Rolling Year7,391.9
Since Inception 10/1/0747,485.1

No comments:

Post a Comment