Friday, November 22, 2013

Friday, November 22, 2013

Friday I came into work on Muni in the morning and then went to a spin class at lunch.  The instructor was very new and really bad but she seemed nice and that's something.  After work I walked home in an epic 9.3 mile trek.  I walked over California and then down into Civic Center and then the Mission and then I headed over to Dolores Park and then into Glen Park and home via Diamond Heights.  It was a little much and I was super beat when I got home.  Mr. Poe was at a movie so my friend Anthony came over for a while.  It was late when Mr. Poe got home so we went to bed.

This is inside the Masonic Center Auditorium.  I had always thought it was a mural but it is, in fact a window.  Amazing:




This is the entrance to one of the buildings on Nob Hill.  Amazing:



No comments:

Post a Comment