Monday, November 18, 2013

Monday, November 18, 2013

Monday was walk2werk Monday and I had a great walk through Noe Valley, Diamond Heights, Glen Park, Sunnyside, Westwood Park and the Ingleside.  It came in at about 5.9 miles.  Most of the pictures I took were in Westwood Park.  Such a pretty neighborhood and such great views when then dog cooperates:









This is the first Christmas ornaments I've seen on a house.  And it can't come soon enough for me.


Our houseguests Tom and Art were sorting the dogs mid day so I went for another walk, this time through Chinatown, Russian Hill, Nob Hill and the Financial District that came in at 2.9 miles.  I got some nice pics of Chinatown:





These are the Green St steps heading up Russian Hill.  So pretty:


 I headed into Grace Cathedral.  The exterior is amazing the interior is even better:



Thy have this gorgeous ribbon istallation in the nave that really has to be seen to be believed.  It's so pretty:



Outside in the cloiser:


 These are some of the beautiful building across Sacramento St from the cathedral:


I headed back to work.  I went to a spin class after work and then headed home.  I was so beat it was a real struggle to stay up until 8.  Fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment