Monday, November 25, 2013

Monday, November 25, 2013

Monday was walk2werq Monday and I managed to get in 7.9 miles before work.  Which was kind of a lot.  I started by walking Mr. Poe to Muni and then headed through the haight (which was a little scary) and then went over lone mountain and over to the columbarium.  Then I headed over Laurel Hill and into Presidio Heights and then through Pacific Heights, Japantown, and over Nob Hill into work.  I went to a couple of places I'd never been and it was a fun walk.  After work I headed to my spin class and then home for dinner.

The columbarium:


The wood street steps:



The view from the top of Wood St.


I had no idea this hospital campus was here. It's super modern:



 This is the Presidio Branch of the library:


This is Cottage Row between Bush and Sutter.  It's super cute:


No comments:

Post a Comment