Saturday, November 9, 2013

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Saturday I led a ride out to Tiburon with Different Spokes.  We had great weather and it was a fantastic day.  We rode clockwise into Tiburon avoiding Camino Alto because of construction.  Here's the gang at Cafe Acri:




 After, we headed up to Belvedere Island for the views which were fantastic:




I headed home and got cleaned up and got my hair cut and then met up with Mr. Chris and David at Union Square.  Then I hooked up with Miss Smith and Daniel and we went to a dinner party and Vic's house which was crazy.  I made it home very, very late and in a very unfortunate state and went to bed pretty much right away.

Bike Mileage:

Today47.7
Week to date54.7
Month to date54.7
Year to date6,886.4
To Goal1,113.6
Over (Under) plan(39.6)
YTD Mileage vs Last Year472.4
Rolling Year7,270.0
Since Inception 10/1/0747,354.1

No comments:

Post a Comment