Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Wednesday I got up and out of the house early on my bike and rode Corbett to Portola to Evelyn to Teresita to Sequoia to Bella Vista to Molimo to Burlwood to Los Palmos to Hazelwood.  I got some great pics of pretty Monterey Heights:




I continued on Hazelwood to Yerba Buena to Brentwood to Maywood to Monterey into Santa Clara to Portola to Claremont to Dewey into Laguna Honda into 7th to Hugo to Frederick to Frederick to Cole to Waller to Masonic to Haight to Baker to McAllister to Polk to O'Farrell to Grant to Post to Kearny to Clay to Sansome and into work.  I headed home for lunch and then came up Market after work.  We got Chinese food for dinner and then we went to bed.

Bike Mileage:

Today22.7
Week to date41.8
Month to date96.5
Year to date6,928.2
To Goal1,071.8
Over (Under) plan(85.5)
YTD Mileage vs Last Year514.2
Rolling Year7,302.7
Since Inception 10/1/0747,395.9

No comments:

Post a Comment