Friday, December 13, 2013

Friday, December 13, 2013

Friday I managed to get a few pics of Mr. Poe's Chrismas tree in the dining room.  It's so very pretty:





I came down on Muni in the morning and then went to a spin class over lunch.  after work I walked home via Nob Hill and Hayes Valley.  It came in at 4.7 miles.  I started off heading up Nob Hill where I got this great view of the Transamerica Pyramid:


Then I headed over to the Fairmont to check out their fierce Chrismas Drag:







Me:


Then I headed out to their rooftop garden which is super fantastic:





From there I headed to Grace Cathedral which is currently decoratied with these beautiful ribbons that make it look as if it's raining color.  Love it:




I headed over to the Cathedral but it was neither decorated nor open.  I took Laguna to Market and then stopped by Whole Foods for a donut on my way home.  Mr. Poe was at a movie so I sorted out some lingering issues in the office while we waited for him to come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment