Friday, December 20, 2013

Friday, December 20, 2013

Friday I managed to get up and out of the house on my bike.  I rode up Corbett and stopped at Portola for some pics of the beautiful sunrise:




I took Portola to Woodside to Dewey to Taravel and down to the coast.  I froze my ass up the Great Highway and then got on Geary to 34th and up to the Palace of the Legion of Honor:


I headed down to Lake to Arguello to Clay to Fillmore to Pacific to Taylor to Clay to Sansome and into work.  I went to my work Christmas party over lunch and then I went for a nice ride after work.  I headed off down 2nd and stopped at South Park for pics:


I went back to 2nd to Townsend and got some pics of pretty South Beach on the way:




I continued on Townsend to Kansas to Potrero to 18th where I saw this.  It's the Verdi Club on 18th between Potrero and Hampshire.  The building dates from 1935 and it's super fantastic:



This guy looks specific enough that I'll be it's an actual person:



I continued on Hampshire to 19th to Valencia to Tiffany to 29th to San Jose to Montere.  I stopped around El Verano for a pic of the last light of the day:


I continued on Monterey into Santa Clara to Portola to Claremont to Merced to Hernandez to Laguna Honda to Portola to Corbett to Ord and home for dinner.  Then I got cleaned up and we went to bed.  I was beat.

Bike Mileage:

Today27.0
Week to date44.5
Month to date120.9
Year to date7,246.1
To Goal753.9
Over (Under) plan(578.5)
YTD Mileage vs Last Year705.3
Rolling Year7,246.1
Since Inception 10/1/0747,713.8

No comments:

Post a Comment