Friday, December 6, 2013

Friday, December 6, 2013

It's been quite a week.  We've been working on the house getting it ready for Chrismas and I've made quite a few changes to my study.  I've been working from home waiting on deliveries and workmen and I've done quite a bit of early holiday baking.  I haven't been as active outside as I would have liked, but it's been cold and miserable so it's OK. 

Look at all the baking I did!  My mamma always taught me that every time somebody develops type 2 diabetes, an angel gets its wings:
 

 

I've had the fire going all week as well.  Ashley Jr. has been napping in front of it and he goes through this elaborate rotation around the pillow to keep one spot from getting too hot and it all ends with just his backside on the pillow.  


 Christmas is up in the Financial District.  I got this pic of the tree in front of the Bank of America building as I headed home on Friday.  I love the 'Dynasty' era glamour of the Bank of America building:



I headed home and worked in the study all night.  Mr. Chris, thankfully, showed up and got our network reconfigures and then put together some desk chairs which were surprisingly difficult to assemble. 

No comments:

Post a Comment