Monday, December 16, 2013

Monday, December 16, 2013

Monday was walk2werq Monday and I returned to Grand View Park at about sunrise but this week I headed into the sunset and through St Francis Wood and then Westwood Park before getting my donut (cinnamon sugar) and getting onto BART at Balboa Park.  The walk was about 6.7 miles.  Thankfully, it was about 15 degrees warmer than the day before.

Sunrise from Grand View Park:





The view from 14th and Quintara:



 I don't know how I missed this mansion on Monterey.  It's enormous and fabulous.  There aren't a lot of deco mansions in San Francisco so this one is an especial treat:



This is the view looking down Miramar in Westwood Park:


I headed home for lunch and then went to my spin class after work.  After that I headed over to Union Square and got a nice shot of all the Christmas stuff:



This here's some Joan Crawford realness.  You can find it at Gucci:


I headed home for dinner and we went to bed very early.

No comments:

Post a Comment