Monday, December 2, 2013

Monday, December 2, 2013

Monday was walk2werq Monday and I got up early and came downtown and started from there.  And let me tell you that the Financial District is a seedy place at 6AM.  It's mostly crackheads and people who work market hours and there's a distinct overlap between those two groups.  I dropped off my stuff at work and headed for Chinatown and then headed up Telegraph Hill.  I went into North Beach and then down to Aquatic Park and then headed to Cow Hollow and then Pacific Heights and Nob Hill.  My walk came in at about 6.8 miles.  It got progressively foggier as the morning went on which I thought was kind of unusual because the fog tends to settle in at night and not in the morning.  I got a bunch of pics:



 This is a relatively recent piece on the Moscone Recreation Center grounds:



It was much foggier half an hour later in Pacific Heights:




I did a little shopping over lunch and ran into first my friend Russ on the way into Westfield and then I saw Brian at Chipotle and we had lunch.  It's such a treat to run into Brian because we never see them enough.  I went to my spin class after work which and then headed home.  Mr. Poe was at work for much of the day and has the Christmas Tree up in the Dining Room.  It's got a candy theme:


Here's the decorator with his assistants:


We got cleaned up and then we went to bed.  It had been a very long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment