Monday, December 23, 2013

Monday, December 23, 2013

Monday was walk2werq Monday and I started off by heading downtown on Muni so I could drop off my stuff.  After I left work I headed up over Nob Hill and then found this cool car museum.  Here's a link if you want to visit during the day.  They have a tour! 


I continued heading west and saw the sun rise at Alta Plaza:




I headed for Laurel Heights.  I saw a Christmas tree at the UCSF campus and I wanted to investigate it.  I walked past this gorgeous fire station cum superfantastic residence:


I headed over to UCSF:



Then I started heading back to the Financial District.  I took some pics along the way.  This is the glorious synagogue at Sacramento and Webster:


These wonderful Victorian is on California at Buchanan.  It isn't in the greatest of shape but it's enormous and fabulous:


These are a little further down at Laguna:


Mr. Poe was at home so I didn't have to go home for lunch.  Instead I headed over to Telegraph Hill and Jack Early Park.  There were views to spare:





Quiet alleyway on Telegraph Hill:


I saw this fabulous entry on my way back to the office.  Check out the tile work:




I went to my spin class after work and then I headed home.  I had dinner and then I went to bed.  Long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment