Monday, December 30, 2013

Monday, December 30, 2013

Monday was walk2werq Monday and I had a great walk through the Haight, Lone Mountain, Jordan Park, Presidio Heights, Pacific Heights and Nob Hill.  It came in at about 7.7 miles.  I'm over these incredibly short days!  The sun wasn't up until more than halfway through my walk but luckily I saw these fantastic Christmas lights in Presidio Heights so it wasn't so terribly grim:


This was the view from Alta Plaza:


I headed into Japantown before Whole Foods:


I got my donut (OK it was 2) and then headed over Nob Hill into work.  I went home for lunch and then I took a spinning class after work.  Mr. Poe was at a movie so I had to feed myself.  I did a little work in the study and then went to bed at 9.  I tried to stay up and wait for him but I just couldn't.  It had been a very long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment