Monday, December 9, 2013

Monday, December 9, 2013

Monday was walk2werq Monday and I had a frosty but fabulous trek out to Grand View Park in Sunset Heights.  We've had crazy cold weather and I've been off my bike for over a week!  Here's hoping for warmer weather this weekend!  I managed to get to the park just as the sun was starting to come up:


The view from the top:




Me enjoying the view:


 I headed down to Golden Gate Park and went to the Shakespeare Garden which is always lovely in the morning:


I headed home lunch time and took some daylight pics of Mr. Poe's magnificent Christmas trees.  We have three inside.  The dining room tree has a candy theme, the one in the bedroom is Russian Santas and the one in the study has birds.  So pretty:

 



 Ashley Jr. waiting for Poodie Claus.  "Who is Poodie Claus?' you say?  Every dog knows that Poodie Claus is the magical Christmas Poodle who brings yummy snacks for all the dogs on Christmas day.  He doesn't get all judge-y on you like Santa with nice this and naughty that.  He's got snacks for all the dogs!


I went to my spin class after work and then headed home for dinner.  I went to bed early.  I was completely beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment