Saturday, December 14, 2013

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Saturday I led a Different Spokes ride out to Tiburon.  It was pretty cold and we had a small group.  We had a great ride out to Tiburon via Paradise and then stopped at Cafe Acri for snack.  I can report that the turkeys on Camino Alto aren't afraid of anything.  I love it:


After lunch the plan was to head up Conzelman to the top of the Headlands and then back the same way and home.  I got to the top first and I'm afraid I was getting very cold very quickly so I didn't wait.  Sorry about it guys!  Here I am at the top:


Spectacular views:




I headed home and got cleaned up and we went and got falafel for dinner which I enjoyed very much.  We went through the guest room and made a huge dent in the last vestige of clutter in my house.  I tried to stay up late but that didn't happen.  I think we were asleep by 8:30.

Bike Mileage:

Today50.5
Week to date76.4
Month to date76.4
Year to date7,201.6
To Goal798.4
Over (Under) plan(491.5)
YTD Mileage vs Last Year660.8
Rolling Year7,201.6
Since Inception 10/1/0747,669.3

No comments:

Post a Comment