Saturday, December 7, 2013

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Saturday we got up early and headed to Costco before it was insane.  I hate it there.  We ended up showing up before they opened and I made Mr. Poe walk around the block.  It's pretty dreary around Costco in San Francisco except for this spectacular mural I saw on Sheridan at 10th:


After Costco we went and ran a few more errands and then I left Mr. Poe at home and headed off to meet Mr. Chris to go to the Bulgari exhibit at the Palace of the Legion of Honor.  Except that it wasn't at the Palace of the Legion of Honor.  It was at the De Young.  I'm an idiot and got the museum wrong.  Mr. Chris at this point is used to me doing crap like this so he wasn't too upset.  I'm not sure if it's a sign of lack of attention or senility or both.  We saw the Anders Zorn exhibit which was really nice so it was OK.  Here's Mr. Chris:



Some fabulous things from the museum:



A few shots from the grounds:



We stopped by bevmo and then headed back to my house.  Mr. Poe has Christmas trees in every room of the house.  It's very pretty:


Wanderson came by a little later and we hung out.  We got a few more things sorted around the house and then we went to bed.  Long ass day.

No comments:

Post a Comment