Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sunday we got up ridiculously early and got a ton of stuff down.  We had lunch kind of early and then I headed down to Civic Center with two enormous bags of books that we'd gotten from the guest room the night before.  They were very heavy and I hauled them down to the library for donation.  After I headed over to the Asian Art Museum for a browse around their permanent collection.  The museum was almost empty and I pretty much had the place to myself.  I took a bunch of pics of cools stuff I saw:


This is totally gonna be my outfit when I turn into a super villain:


These are Korean textiles.  They are made to wrap things:




This lion reminds me of Ashley Jr.:



The glorious main staircase:


This was part of a special exhibition.  It's Korean.  Super fantastic:



I left the museum and headed for Union Square.  I got this pic of the Federal building on 8th as I headed past:


I can report some SICKENING Christmas Drag at the St. Francis:




Me:


I went and hung out with Nathan for a while and then headed down Bush St to pretty St Dominic's.  Which is even prettier inside:




I headed up Lone Mountain and got this fantasic pic from the steps on my way down the other side:


I headed home via Cole Valley and had dinner and then went through my recipes and put them all up on my cooking blog.  Much more organized.  I'm hoping to have a lot of that posted as entries soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment