Sunday, December 22, 2013

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Sunday I led a Different Spokes ride out to Olema.  I rode with David and Gordon and they were totally expecting me to bail because it was very cold but I really wanted to ride so I wore about fifty layers and headed out.  We had great riding and once we got to Olema it wasn't so cold.  I got a couple of nice pics of Bolinas Lagoon as we headed toward Stinson:



I took a bunch more pics after snack in Stinson as we headed for Mill Valley.  Check out these views:






I got a shot of the Golden Gate Bridge as I headed home:



I went home and got cleaned up and started baking.  Likely my last baking of the year.  I thought I was finished but I found a couple bags of Christmas M&M's and I needed to use them so made a bunch of cookies.  I also made Paula Deen's fascinating Velveeta Fudge:


The house was alseep by 9PM yet again.

Bike Mileage:

Today76.9
Week to date121.4
Month to date197.8
Year to date7,323.0
To Goal677.0
Over (Under) plan(545.5)
YTD Mileage vs Last Year782.2
Rolling Year7,323.0
Since Inception 10/1/0747,790.7

No comments:

Post a Comment