Thursday, December 12, 2013

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Thursday morning I made the happy discovery of the pics from my two cross country bike trips that I'd thought I'd lost. I've added them to Iphoto now so I won't lose them again.  I'm sure I'll be posting some of that stuff in the coming weeks.

I came down Market into work on my bike.  It was freezing but I figured it had been a couple of weeks since I'd been on my bike and it had been long enough.  I headed home for lunch and then managed a decent ride after work.  I rode Pacific to Jones to California where I stopped for a pic of the pretty lights at Huntington Park.  They're nice but not fabulous.  They smack of the cheapness.  There.  I said it:


I took California to Polk to Pacific to Steiner to Jackson to Scott to Washington.  I stopped for a pic of these pretty lights:


I continued on Washington to Arguello to Lake to 28th to Clement to 34th to Cabrillo to 47th to Fulton to Great Highway and down the coast.  I took Taravel to Merced to Hernandez to Laguna Honda to Portola to Corbett and home for dinner. 

Bike Mileage:

Today25.9
Week to date25.9
Month to date25.9
Year to date7,151.1
To Goal848.9
Over (Under) plan(498.2)
YTD Mileage vs Last Year638.7
Rolling Year7,204.9
Since Inception 10/1/0747,618.8

No comments:

Post a Comment