Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Tuesday I got up and came down into work on Muni and then went to the gym over lunch.  In the afternoon I had a little time to kill so I went for a nice walk out to Fisherman's Wharf and Cow Hollow that came was about 5.3 miles.  I hadn't been to Fisherman's Wharf in the middle of the day and I soon remembered why.  It's swamped with tourists and generally pretty awful.  It's hard to believe that people come all the way to San Francisco and then hang out at Applebees:


This is some of the wharf part of Fisherman's Wharf:


I headed into the Maritime Museum which is free.  It doesn't have a lot in it, but the building is deco fabulous and there's a nice mural:




Upstairs:


After work I headed over to Mr. Criss's.  He had a laid back dinner that started and ended early.  I saw these pretty lights on the way to his house.


We had dinner and then headed home.  Mr. Poe was tired and so was I.  It was a fun day and a great end to a good year.

No comments:

Post a Comment