Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Wednesday I came into work on Muni and then went home for lunch.  I thought about going to the gym after work but my body was saying 'no' pretty firmly and I was unable to secure anybody to hang out with so I decided to go look as some Christmas decorations.  I started off by heading to the Palace.  I took a bunch of pics on the way:



The Palace:




 How swank is this?:



 Me


The gingerbread house has a monitor inside with a movie playing:


I checked out of couple more hotel lobbies.  The four seasons was a little underwhelming and the Marriott didn't have a nice display at all.  I got a nice pic of the Flatiron building before I headed back to Muni to go home:


After dinner we got cleaned up and we went to bed early.  Like 8:15 early.  Don't judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment