Friday, January 17, 2014

Friday, January 17, 2014

Friday I came into work on Muni and went to a spin class over lunch.  After work I walked home via Mission Bay and Potrero Hill.  I hadn't been to Mission Bay in a couple of months and it's developing so quickly that I should visit more frequently if I want to keep up.  Mission Creek used to be smelly, dangerous and gross.  It is none of those things now.  And it's got a beautiful new park complete with a community center:


 


 

Here are some pics of the rapidly developing area:




The dog patch neighborhood is looking better and better.  It's so different from when I moved here in 2000:


Views of the 280 from the 20th st bridge:



The sun was just setting when I got to the top of Potrero Hill




I headed into the Mission and got Mr. Poe and I falafel and then headed home for dinner.  After we got cleaned up and went to bed early.  Great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment