Friday, January 24, 2014

Friday, January 24, 2014

Friday I came into work on Muni and then went to a spin class over lunch.  The douchebag that normally teaches it had a sub and he was pretty awesome.  His name is Russ and he runs a fast paced class with just the right of drill sergeant-ness.  Likey!

After work I went at met Miss Smith at the 38 stop at Fremont and Market.  My drones were able to identify him on apprach:


Note the emotionless exterior.  Is that ever a good sign?


My pal Nick had suggested that I head to the Richmond and I hadn't been walking there in years so we took the 38L out to it's end in Sutro heights and then walked home from there.  First stop was Sutro Height Park which is gorgeous and romantic with lovely views:



We headed to Geary and got this pic of a entrance to a neighborhood:


Parts of the Richmond are gorgeous, but a lot of it is pretty tough to love.  There seems to be a lot more rental units proportionately to the rest of the city so it doesn't have a pride of ownership feeling that a lot of other neighborhoods have.   I think that's why the Sunset seems so much nicer.  Anyway, I saw this on Clement as we headed home:


I said goodbye to Nathan at Masonic.  He headed home and I went to Target to look for some kitchen stuff that we needed.  Then I headed home to feed the dogs.  Mr. Poe was at a movie so we got cleaned up and waited for him to come home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment