Friday, January 31, 2014

Friday, January 31, 2014


Friday I came into work on Muni and then I went to a spin class over lunch.  After work I took Muni to Civic Center and started walking.  I got a bunch of pics as I walked through:




One of the ugliest buildings in Civic Center in being reclad and it's gonna be super gorgeous:



I made my way to Hayes Valley.  I'd never noticed these townhouses before.  I love the look of the street:


This is the Herbst mansion and current decorator showcase.  You can see the interior here.


This is the lovely view looking down Broderick from Broadway:


They Lyon steps:


Looking down Lyons at the last light of the day:


I headed to the lower Haight and picked up dinner for Mr. Poe and I and headed home.  I'd told him he was getting Thai food which he was lukewarm about when in fact I brought him a Jalapeno Bacon Cheeseburger.  He was so happy he actually danced around the house and then dreamed about it that night.  We got cleaned up and we went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment