Friday, January 10, 2014

Friday, January 10, 2014

It's been a busy week.  I've been doing a lot of regular medical check up stuff and it's been taking a lot of time so I didn't get any riding or gym time in.  I did manage quite a bit of walking on Wednesday as I went from one appointment to another but sitting around in waiting rooms is not

Friday I came into work on Muni and then went to my spin class over lunch.  The guy was in an especially douchey mood and was really annoying.  I don't know why they haven't fired him for all of his terrible behavior.  At least he leaves me alone.

After work I headed out on foot.  I walked over Nob Hill and then into Cow Hollow and then the Mac Pro Store on Union.  Then I headed over to Japantown and then home via Hayes Valley and then Dolores Park.  The walk was super fun and came in at about 6.8 miles.

This is pretty Allyne Park in Cow Hollow:


Japantown:




City Hall lit for the 49ers. 


I've seen this cool Burning Man sculpture before but I didn't realize that it had this awesome Borg lighting:


I headed over to Dolores Park and then home.  Mr. Poe was at a movie so I fed the dogs and myself and then got cleaned up and we waited for Mr. Poe to come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment