Monday, January 13, 2014

Monday, January 13, 2014

Monday was walk2werq Monday and I had a great walk through Cole Valley to Forest Hill and then a tour of St Francis Wood, Balboa Terrace and Westwood Park.  It came in at about 6.7 miles.  I caught sunrise on Forest Hill.  Here's the view looking toward Sutro Tower:



I took a bunch of pics of pretty St. Francis Wood:




This is one of the walkways in Balboa Terrace:


Views from Westwood Park:



I love this house I saw on Miramar.  It's got such fabulous trees:



I love the sign on Beep's over by City College.  I don't know that I'd love the food.


I went home for lunch and then a spin class after work.  I saw this bike at Hermes walking after.  I'm pretty sure that it's at a price point that would induce hyperventilation in most humans:


Then I headed over to Westfield Center.  This Microsoft store looks even lamer than I thought it was gonna.  I love that the store has kind of a nineties vibe going with the wood and the furniture.  That's kind of appropriate since the nineties is a decade that Microsoft would love to return too.  Zing:


I had no idea that this very baronial staircase existed in Nordstrom.  It connects the men's suit department with the rest of the men's stuff.  It seems really out of place in the store but I love it:



I headed home for dinner and then we got cleaned up and went to bed.  At least I made it til 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment