Monday, January 27, 2014

Monday, January 27, 2014

Monday was walk2werq Monday and I had a great time walking through the Haight, USF, Jordan Park, Presidio Heights, Pacific Heights and Nob Hill.  The walk came in at about 6.9 miles.  The sun's starting to come up a lot earlier but not early enough for me.  It's super creepy in the Haight at 6am in the dark.  Soon.

I took a bunch of pics in Presidio and Pacific Heights.  Such gorgeous homes:



The view from Alta Plaza.  It's plum trees that are in bloom:






I headed home for lunch and then went to a spin class after work which totally KICKED MY ASS.  I headed home and then while Mr. Poe made dinner I ran some baked ziti that Mr. Poe had made over to Ben and Courtney who are proud new parents to the cutest baby ever.  Then I headed home for dinner and we got cleaned up and went to bed.  I think I lasted until 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment