Saturday, January 25, 2014

Saturday, January 15, 2014

Saturday I led a Different Spokes ride out to Lucas Valley and then on to Point Reyes Station.  We had great weather and it was a really fun day.  I got this smoggy view of Lucas Valley from the top:



This is David, Gordon and Sal coming around Nicasio Reservoir:



Nicasio Reservoir is almost low enough to reveal Mimi's Fortress of Solitude:


The gang in Point Reyes Station:


We got back pretty early and I stopped for a pic at the Golden Gate Bridge:


I headed home and talked Mr. Poe into taking me out to go get take out food.  Traffic was crazy and we immediately regretted it but I kinda forgot all about that because we got falafel and it was delicious.  After dinner I got cleaned up and then we went to bed.

Bike Mileage:

Today86.8
Week to date106.3
Month to date450.7
Year to date450.7
To Goal7,549.3
Over (Under) plan(184.9)
YTD Mileage vs Last Year168.1
Rolling Year7,033.9
Since Inception 10/1/0748,241.4

No comments:

Post a Comment