Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sunday was my CAT2 ride out to Tiburon.   Things seem to be going really, really well from our new location and I think the riders really like it although there's been some bitching about parking and that's a fair complaint.  The weather was nice and the group was friendly and we had a great day.

I made it to Sausalito before this happened to my rear derailleur:



There wasn't any impact or anything.  It just disintegrated while I was  on the bike path in Mill Valley.  Thankfully.  I was able to ride back to Mike's pretty easy and get a new one.  If it had happened the day before on the 1 I would have been stuck.  I was at Mike's for an hour getting the repair and then I headed into Tiburon where I got some pics of the hotness:







We headed around Paradise and then cut it short at Trestle Glen.  Then we headed home.  Here's the gang in San Francisco after the bridge:


I headed home and got cleaned up.  I was home pretty early so I did a few things around the house and got ready for dinner.  We went to bed early, as we do.

Bike Mileage:

Today42.8
Week to date153.7
Month to date344.4
Year to date344.4
To Goal7,655.6
Over (Under) plan(159.7)
YTD Mileage vs Last Year105.8
Rolling Year6,883.6
Since Inception 10/1/0748,135.1

No comments:

Post a Comment