Thursday, January 16, 2014

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Thursday I managed to get out of the house a couple of minutes early and rode Corbett to Clayton to Parnassus to Cole to Frederick to Arguello to Hugo to 5th and into Golden Gate Park.  I headed over to the Shakespeare Garden for a pic:



I headed through the Music Concourse and came out of the park at 8th and took it to Lake to Arguello to Presidio to Jackson to Lyon to Pacific to Powell to Jackson to Battery to Sacramento to Sansome and into the office.  I had to the doctor over lunch and then I went and visited with Mr. Criss after work.  I headed home after that for dinner and then we got cleaned up and went to bed.  Fun day.

Bike Mileage:

Today12.8
Week to date27.6
Month to date218.3
Year to date218.3
To Goal7,781.7
Over (Under) plan(220.1)
YTD Mileage vs Last Year(0.8)
Rolling Year6,835.8
Since Inception 10/1/0748,009.0

No comments:

Post a Comment