Thursday, January 2, 2014

Thursday, January 2, 2014

I'm starting the new year determined to keep my two resolutions:

1)  To be even more awesome
2)  To have more fun

I know I can do it!

Thursday I came down Market into work.  I went to the gym over lunch and then went for a nice ride after work.  I headed off 2nd to Howard.  I got this pic of the new building going up on 5th:


I continued on Howard to 11th to Harrison where I stopped for a pic of the very last light of the day:



I continued on Harrison to 19th to Valencia to Tiffany to 29th to San Jose to Monterey into Santa Clara to Portola to Claremont to Dewey to Laguna Honda into 7th to Hugo to 3rd to Frederick to Cole to Waller to Ashbury to Page to Scott to Duboce to Castro where I stopped for a pic of the most Christmasy house in the Castro:


I continued on Castro to 17th to Ord and home for dinner.  I had grand plans for the evening but actually just went to bed.

Bike Mileage:

Today16.4
Week to date16.4
Month to date16.4
Year to date16.4
To Goal7,983.6
Over (Under) plan(115.1)
YTD Mileage vs Last Year16.4
Rolling Year6,557.2
Since Inception 10/1/0747,807.1

No comments:

Post a Comment