Thursday, January 23, 2014

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Tuesday I came in on Muni and went to a spin class over lunch.  After work I got my hair cut and then headed home for dinner.  Wednesday I worked from home and pretty much took the day off of exercise although late in the afternoon I walked to whole foods for donuts but that can't really count especially since I had two.

I've been doing quite a bit of reorganizing around the house and have FINALLY managed to talk Mr. Poe into letting me get rid of the awful futon in his study.  Let me know if you'd like a free slightly chewed futon frame.  I'll deliver.  We're keeping the mattress as a dog bed and I think the dogs like it quite a bit better:


Thursday I came into work Market to Laguna to O'Farrell to Grant to Post to Kearny to Clay to Sansome and into work.  I headed over to Kaiser on the bus over lunch and then went for a nice ride after work.  I headed off 2nd to Howard to 11th.  This is the cool former brewery at 11th and Folsom:


I continued on 11th into Bryant.  I love this building on Bryant at 23rd.  It's got such a strange roof line that I can't quite figure out:


I continued on Bryant to 26th.  This is sunset at Mission and 26th:



I continued on 26th to Valencia to Tiffany to 29th to San Jose to Monterey to Ridgewood to Flood to Hazelwood to Greenwood to Plymouth to Wildwood to Faxon to De Montefort to Ashton to Head to Holloway to Lake Merced to Middlefield to Ocean to Clearfield into 34th to Yorba to Crestlake to Wawona to 33rd to Vicente to 20th to Taravel to Merced to Hernandez to Laguna Honda to Portola to Corbett to Ord and home for dinner.  After dinner I got some work done and then I went to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment