Thursday, January 30, 2014

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Wednesday I came into work on my bike Market to Laguna to Eddy to Polk to O'Farrell to Grant to Post to Kearny to Clay to Sansome.  I headed home for lunch but the weather seemed like it was getting wetter and wetter so I came back on Muni and then went to the gym after work.

Thursday I came in on Muni and went to a team Wells Fargo ALC meeting.  Which I totally thought was gonna be a like a bagel thing but turned into an hour long presentation I couldn't escape from.  I would have dialed in if I'd know that.  I headed home at lunch and came back with my bike.  After work I rode Sansome to Pacific to Fillmore to Jackson to Arguello.  I took this pic of the dwindling light at Jackson and Arguello:


I continued on Arguello to Lake to 8th and into Golden Gate Park.  I came out of the park at 9th to Judah to 7th into Laguna Honda into Dewey to Claremont to Portola to Santa Clara into Monterey to San Jose to Duncan to Valencia to 18th to Douglass to 17th to Ord and home for dinner.  After dinner I got cleaned up and then we went to bed.

Bike Mileage:

Today17.5
Week to date25.3
Month to date522.8
Year to date522.8
To Goal7,477.2
Over (Under) plan(222.4)
YTD Mileage vs Last Year240.2
Rolling Year6,966.0
Since Inception 10/1/0748,313.5

No comments:

Post a Comment