Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Tuesday I pretty much took the day off of physical activity.  This time of year I need a day off and although I may try to schedule it, my body pretty much tells me when it believes it's had enough.  I came into work on Muni and then went to the Asian Art Museum over lunch.  I've been there so many times that I can pop in there for a half an hour and still manage to have fun because I know where everything is.  Plus, they were in between special exhibits.  So I was in and out in a half an hour and it was awesome.

UN Plaza:


 Simon Bolivar in UN Plaza:
 


Here I am at the main staircase:


I went in to go look at the Indian carving.  The gallery has quite a bit of natural light and really brings out the depth of the carving when you visit early in the day:





Bootylicious:




These were my favorite thing of the day.   I thought that they looked so modern and was completely shocked to find out they were Tang Dynasty (800-900) .  I love everything about them:



I went and hung out with Mr. Criss and Mr. David after work and then headed home where I proceeded to get awful motion sickness on Muni because I was watching a movie on my phone.  Ugh.  I get motion sickness very easily.  I've gotten it on the rowing machine at the gym.  Unbelievable.  I laid down for an hour and then I got up and had a little dinner and did some work and then I went to bed.  Fabulous day.

No comments:

Post a Comment